iNexus Cloud ERP
Become the Best-Run Business
iNexus Cloud ERP
iNexus Cloud ERP integrates key operations to manage industrial entities within a single solution. Our exclusive system transforms diversified activities into an automated approach giving out clear visibility towards every transaction in a firm. It is best suited for small and medium enterprises to automate all activities associated with the company. ERP solution stores data on the cloud, enabling easier access to essential info. Automated software, therefore, looks after functional operations to spread organizational processes across a wide-area satisfying the operational needs of customers.
Cloud ERP Software is a business management application designed to integrate the entire functionalities of an industry. Services provided by the ERP system solve various issues related to specific requirements of the enterprise process. The incorporation of Enterprise Resource Planning solution takes consistent activities to go in a procedural format making you manage time and effort in accessing distinct processes associated with concern. The specified solution is suited for small to large enterprises based on which smooth functioning of individual operations takes place. The customized solution has been crafted at Indus to help our clients in administrating their company.
Features of iNexus Cloud ERP
Why it is specially designed for small enterprise?
Since small companies are behind following common factors, special software called iNexus has been introduced by us.
- Cost or budget.
- Lack of IT expertise.
- Time management.
- The minimum requirement for IT Services.
- Unavailability of software products etc.
iNexus ERP developed at Indus solves these difficulties faced by small business companies to have an automated software product to efficiently manage their resources. We also provide add-ons according to specifications quoted by our customers
- Automated process.
- The solution can be easily implemented.
- Increases productivity and efficiency.
- Flexible to changing requirements.
- Efficient time management.
- Promotes to have enhanced customer relationships.
- Establish communication among organizational employees.
- Tracks order processing.
- Maintains data on a central cloud database named HANA.
- Secured access to every information with authentication.
- Keeps customer-related data with high security.
Industries that implements ERP solutions
- Professional services
- Public sector processing
- Chemical industries
- Inventory Management.
- Product life cycle management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Sales order processing.
- Quality checks.
- Report generation on all business processes etc.