Generator Tracking System
Generator Tracking System
Generator Tracking System from Indus solves your emphasis on managing Gensets placed far away from the work station. It has become an important asset in every organization as it is the only source to provide electricity during power fluctuations. Proper maintenance would lead to having a long life for alternators. A Tracer system through GPS is a cost-effective solution for backup power inspection.
The automated solution gives direct access to operational and diagnostic information of diversified dynamos of a firm and provides up-to-minute information about the location and status of it to make well-informed decision improving efficiency and reduction on maintenance costs. Various details while it is functioning and at idle state are send to receiver end and 24/7 surveillance could be achieved. Organizational authorities can operate even from remote locale obtaining efficient processing.
Features of Generator Tracking System
Generators must be monitored to ensure optimal performance. Portable equipment is particularly difficult to observe since it is frequently moved. Key challenges include,
- Tracking of its Location.
- Logging each asset’s Engine Run-Hours to ensure timely maintenance services.
- Detecting Faults and effective response to each defect event.
- Maintaining Usage Logs to satisfy regulatory agencies.
- Monitoring activities are placed far away from the organizational work area.
Can you do with Remote Generator Tracking?
- Monitor Health and Readiness: Access common parameters like Oil pressure, engine temperature, battery voltage, power output, diesel levels, engine run time and engine RPM.
- Remote Operation and Control: Start and stop your generator in the field from any location can be done by the respective authorities.
- Alarm Management: Receive alarm and notification when the fuel level reaches a preset level or an event on the attempt for fuel theft occurs. Direct alarms are sent to grant timely service to concerned personnel via SMS or email through which they get an idea of what is actually happening
- Generator Fleet Management: Manage large-scale rental fleets with in-built GPS functionality. Track the current position of a fleet containing a generator in real-time.
- Remote Configuration Of Controllers: configured remote monitoring system gives up to date information about the inverter in such a way that it leads to having proper maintenance.
How does it works?
GPS sensors are attached to electrical converters to be tracked and observed. Wireless technology senses details in a unique way, it gives every detail like functioning status, total hours it runs, fuel level, etc to host server integrated to receive information. Adoption of digital system uses, satellite-based communication prompting real-time information obtained by concerned business representatives. Reports on functioning are equipped for a pre-determined time period in order to take decisive actions at the right timing.
The digitalized solution gives reliable results on the overall functioning of Genset. Remote operating capability is available in the GPS system. It helps to deliver proper power supply continuously building working process does not stop thereby increasing productivity.
Global Positioning solution helps to analyze total working hours, accurate level of fuel, temperature prevailing inside equipment, engine performance etc, facilitating proper maintenance.
Since generators are placed far away there is no prior security for assets. When sensors are attached, it gives security for dynamic systems in such a way authorized activities get avoided.
Monitors Fuel Status
The digitalized solution analyses fuel status 24/7 avoiding theft. As fuel is an important source, proper maintenance stands as an essential process. When fuel level goes down to predefined criteria, notifications are sent to concerned authorities simplifying the refilling process.
It does not require any investment in infrastructure for setup as only sensors have to be fixed. A large number of gensets is easily and effectively monitored by the organization.