S4 HANA PROJECT MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
We are looking for an S4 HANA Project Manager (Full-Time) to join our Indus Novateur team.
Experience: 3 to 5 YRS
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Project Manager, with a solid vertical in managing SAP projects
- Must have extensive experience working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies, with solid client-facing experience;
- The role will be focused on customer-supplier relationships – overseeing system changes. Project managing the agreed integration and legacy system change criteria and requirements based on systems identified and timelines. Working with core & functional teams, legacy/existing system owners, and their technical architects to ensure timelines for delivery of solutions are understood and any issues /risks documented and actioned/escalated.
- An in-depth understanding of ERP SAP business solutions as a Project Manager.
- Excellent client-facing experience and relationship management experience.
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- Closely track project schedules in conjunction with the existing business system owners to track and monitor delivery progress for agreed changes. Provide reports on status and progress as required.
- Keep the Customer steering committee informed about the project progress on a daily basis including timely escalations and resolutions.
- Providing support and training to users.
Job Category: SAP
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coimbatore